ANTI - anti-ah-lian-team

Thursday, November 1, 2007

aaalteam #001

Oh, Fcuk. Kinda pissed off! Oh fine, I'm A(AAL)#001. Hi there. Pls stop making stupid comments. I'm laughing at the way you express yourself. Hahs, I'll reply one by one.

'O': wah! their loads of vulgarities just gets me HORNY!
AAL TEAM: Eh, Horny Dog, Can you just fcuking leave us alone. Horny go geylang find chicken lah.
'O': ya nothing wrong, they would be our future local prositutes, representing singapore and competing with others from other countries, in our home ground!

AAL TEAM: Oh, future local prositutes? Hahahas, Ah lian means prositute mehs? Knn, Use your pea brain and think lah hors. If ah lian means prositute, Then got chee bye your mother si boh.
'O': Moreover, creating a blog!
AAL TEAM: How advance? Oh, Pls. It's the 21st century. Now ah lians dont talk about backup stuffs.
'O': WOW!!!!! i am so impressed that you guys know how to use the computer. Mor
AAL TEAM: Impressed? Hahas, Looks like you didnt update.
YOU ARE RETARDS.: but kudos to you! YOU FOOLS have just proven every single point the aalteam has written about your kind. HAH!
AAL TEAM: Even if what they say is right, Got your problem or not. No right. Dont kpkb lahs.
YOU ARE RETARDS.: YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK BASTARDS/BlTCHES.
AAL TEAM: Is it? Your parents never teach you manners?
YOU ARE RETARDS.: YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK. SICK. SICK. SICK!!!! I CAN'T BELIVE YOU DARE TO POST ALL THESE WRONG THINGS UP ON A PUBLIC BLOG. MAY YOU ALL DROP DEAD IF A YOUNG CHILD ACTUALLY LISTENS TO YOUR CRAP.
AAL TEAM: I'm sick, Yes. What you want to do? Get me a doctor? It's not crap lah hors. You diam diam lahs.


Hi everybody, I'm okay already. Words cant bring an ah lian down. No matter what they say, I dont care. If you guys not happy. Come out say lah hors. Dont behind the computer act one hero lahs. HAHAHA~ Noobs.

220.255.80.90 -----> th main culprit.
You prove us that. People who dislike ah lians, Like to fake people & get horny. This ip's owner, I cant stop laughing
-____________- Faked many names and scold us. Hahahas. Dont have big and protective families. How pityful. I pity you. Monkeys who act like horny dogs. ~

I really cant stop laughing. Saying ah lians are uncivilised. WHO ARE THE UNCIVILISED PEOPLE? LOOK CAREFULLY! OMFGS!

WITH LOVES, A(AAL)#001.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home